kiwi here

kiwi

hi, gentilmen kiwi here , or bill, if some off u remeber me by , i have been here before but had trould getting back in a year or so ago but it looks as if im back up and running , some one pm ed me , about a cup off tea ? any way it got me to try and get back in so ,,,,, here i am ,,,,,,im not sure if it was me or some one esle they may have been pm ing dont matter , i have been spending a bit of time over at a new zealand site called (www.fishnhunt hunting and fishing.co.nz) or if that dont work it mit be (fishnhunt hunting and fishing forum) i think that may be the thingy :no: that is if any off you want to look at a new zealand hunting site, the deer hunters are most active with meany great storys about nz hunting , its not bird season here so the game bird hunting is a bit quite ithink its the bestnz hunting siteits a bit like this one, and hi eric , looks like im back,,,,,,,,, in ....... regards bill

thats ok, i have my secret little spots local knolage and all , our gun laws etc are just anout as tough as yours , accses is just about as hard , but i must say since or fish and game opened up our game bird laws to alower private bird rearing like u in the uk do for shooting driven birds etc, there seem to be more english, scots, and amercans shooting over this way, let alowen married couples in their mid late 20s and early 30s seem to be settling here , mind you the pound makes 3 nz dollar,s but or guns work out about the same price as in the uk , shooting in new zealand has allways been a sport that anyone could do and in the 30s, 50s even the 60s u werent a kiwi unless u shot opening morning on the ducks, we still have one off the biggest per population of shooters and gun owners in the word , i heard some where thats theres about a 1,000,000 shot guns and hunting rifles in nz, and about 60 or 70 thousand people still shoot opening weekend, out of a population off 4,000,000. opning for all game birds is allways the first saturday in may, so any one want to set up a driven bird shoot in nz im your man :good: phesant, caluforuna quail .. ( only phesant ,bob white quail, and redlegs, in the game farms which there are only about 10 or 15 at the moment) mallard duck canada geese australian balck swan and a few others no wild patrige but the cal quail make up for them and new zealand paradise shell ducks a good hunting bird no grouse in nz