Miroku skeet 12 gauge

Miroku skeet

£450

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Leicester, Leicestershire
Over and Under, Skeet, Skeet, 28" barrels
2013-05-06_21 2013-05-06_21

Description

Trying to male room in the gun cabinet and though I'm sad to see it go I'm selling my Miroku skeet gun its in good condition and has been well maintained. The only reason for selling is the fact I hardly use it since I got a multi choke semi! No one would be disappointed with this gun it really is a joy to shoot. £450ono

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Sportyshot. Message them here

28" barrels in my book is not skeet m8 26" or there about's is , 28" is in my book game

Well in my book, whether a gun is considered Skeet or not, is determined by it,s chokes and apparently the one advertised has both barrels choked skeet. I may be wrong, in which case I stand to be corrected.

in that article if you read it 26" barrels because of weight and easier swing where considered the gun for skeet and when i was skeeting in the 70's i also had one but the 28" barrel guns i had because i am not tall but 5' 8" and was unable to get the fast enough swing i used these for trap or game ,several comments on this topic are true and if the shooter is of bigger stature he can and will use them for skeet true so when i made my comment i wasn't in any way trying to say you couldn't use them, as to the chokes well if you choke a barrel you are trying to keep a closer pattern longer and with longer barrels this is achieved so skeet needs to have a fast open pattern hence parallel (no choke )is used i hope you sell the gun as they are great guns and would have considered it myself but getting to old now .its nice to make a comment and have a nice debate about it helps people to understand things they may not wish to ask for fear of being thought a newbie Skeet/skeet means no choke

Edited by armourer

• 2 weeks later...

I shoot Olympic skeet (OSK). My gun is a Beretta 682 Gold E skeet. This has 28" barrels fixed 'tula' style chokes ( a flare rather than a constriction).

At my club half a dozen or so of us regularly shoot OSK with a mixture of Beretta DT10s, SO4s and Browning GTIs. All 28" barrels.

I think it was just the trend for 70/80s guns to have shorter 26 inch barrels.

There is no reason why this Miroku can't be classed as a skeet gun if it has 28" fixed skeet choked barrels and certainly no reason why this couldn't be used for English skeet.

Good luck with your sale!