Heckler and Koch mp5

JONAH898

Hi I posted in the wanted section but have drawn a blank. I've been searching everywhere for a genuine h&k mp5 full stock for my soon to arrive mp5sd .22lr and iv tried everywhere for one but run into the same problems

1/ in stock in USA but don't deliver to uk

2/ in stock but only deal with military or police contracts

Have any of you had the same problem with parts you are after? I'm tarring my hair out with this

It's a French site, bit like Ebay but for shooting with the seller based in Germany. So I would think that this postage figure does apply to it.

You will need to setup an account which is free when you press the buy it button. Any help required with this then let me know and will sort you out with an account

They have a totally different view on Shooting and Hunting in general.

Even if they do have some strange ideas on DTL , move a position after every shot!

You just don't seem to have the Anti's that exist here

Edited by Jaymo

Hi, Have you had any experience with the HK416?

Just wondering because I have just ordered one! I really like the spikes tactical but my mate has just spent £1500 on one by the time he added all the extra bits and I couldn't justify that sort of money on a fun gun.

Shot a friends 416 at the range last wed and quality felt realy good and was awsum to shoot even tho the batteries had died in his red dot so had to guess abit were to aim as cudnt use iron sights. Will seriously think bowt gettin one myself after my mp5sd decides to get delivered lol