Airgun Pest Control in the Rain

srspower

I wont shoot in the rain,terrified my huntsman will get wet and that's a no no, but nice vid, think the vid would be better though if you had the camera seeing through the scope, nice work well done

Glad im not the only gun tart on here :)

Nice video though

Glad im not the only gun tart on here :)

Nice video though

You need to get over that! I was very precious about my Browning B525 when I got it. But now I chuck it around and abuse it! It's my 'shooting gun' but it still scrubs up well after a clean. Same with my air rifle :)

Well done-really good footage.What rifle/set up was you using?

My air rifle is a Air Arms s310 in .22 firing Webley powerpell pellets. I have a chilli tech camera strapped to the scope using a Velcro torch mount. And a sony handycam for non shooting bits :)

I used to have a S310-superb gun!Gutted I sold it in a way!

Like I said well done and let's see more footage of you hunting cos I really enjoyed it!

Yes they are quite rare and have an unusual bolt (looks upside down) and despite the lack of a safety shoot just like a s410. If you look further down the page, i have posted a video from shooting last night. I got two rabbits with two shots at the same time! Glad you liked the video, I have another to edit form this morning but I had to fill in pot holes this afternoon for my mum (long story) so after shifting half a tonne and rubble I need to relax for a bit!