World Champions :D

Teal

Martin Johnson, Jason Leonard and Jonny Wilkinson are standing before God at the throne of Heaven. God looks at them and says; "before granting you a place at my side,I must first ask you what you believe in." Addressing Johnson first he asks,"what do you believe?"

Johnson looks God in the eye and states passionately, "I believe Rugby to be the food of life. Nothing else brings such unbridled joy to so many people from the grim North to the bright lights of Twickenham. I have devoted my life to bring such joy to people who stood on the terraces supporting their club."

God looks up and offers Johnno the seat to his left. He then turns to Jason Leonard, "and you, Jason, what do you believe?"

Jason stands tall and proud, "I believe courage, honour and passion are the fundamentals to life and I've spent my whole playing career providing a living embodiment of these traits." God, moved by the passion of the speech offers Leonard the seat to his right.

Finally, he turns to Jonny Wilkinson, "and you, Jonny, what do you believe?"

"I believe..." says Jonny "...you're sitting in my seat"

and god says fu.. off johnny if i hadnt made it rain you wont,nt have won, now get out of my seat and go down to the feild over their and kick me some drop kick feild goals, as i want to watch perfection in action. ooooooooo man best game i have seen in a long time oooooooooooooo what a game by the cross of st g loved that game :lol::D:D:D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol: