Adobe reader 7

deadeye ive

Lads

I'm studying for a brewing certificate and basically all the tutorials are on a web site .Trouble is when I download the files which are in PDF Adobe fomat I end up with a blank screen . :good:

On the computer at work everything is tickety boo but I'd rather study at home and there is far too much info to print off :stupid:

My PC has a Athalon 2200 processor ,10gb of spare storage ,512 ram and I've had no problems so far with adobe

Probably one where you'll know the answer PIN :stupid:

PS ...........I'm a computer thicko so any cures can they be put in a lingo that a 3 year old can understand :good:

When you view them are you downloading them to your pc or just clicking on a web link?

If you are clicking on a web link as you read through it adobe reader will download the pages if you have a slow net connection or other problems getting them this will leave you with a blank screen.

Try right clicking on one and selecting "save as" or "save target" and downloading it to your my documents folder.

Once it's downloaded select the option to open the file or go in to your my documents folder and double click on the pdf file.

Ben