No shooting for a while.

eccles

Thanks for you kind words :good: Op went ok he had to cut deeper than he first thought all been stitched up ok. The pain last night was bloody awful and a headache worst iv'e ever had even after a skin full of beer. :lol::lol: The lump has been sent for analysis to see if its a tumor or not :sad1: said he would contact me asap if it is,so i hope i don't get a call soon of him.No call will be good news see him in a few weeks just for check up. :good:

Nick lump was about 1/2 inch cream looking on the white bit of eye but very flat if you know what i mean he had to cut unto the blue bit of mine to to get it all out,get yours sorted asap mate

ATVB to you all Terry

Edited by eccles

I heard Chief Crow of the Corris Corvid Society is not to happy with your recovery. Apparently they a a whip round for a wreath an sypathy card in event of your demise. But now are calling for flack jackets an hard hats becuase they know its going to get tough in the next few weeks lollol.

Hope your back at them soonTerry glad it went ok.

GARETH

I heard Chief Crow of the Corris Corvid Society is not to happy with your recovery. Apparently they a a whip round for a wreath an sypathy card in event of your demise. But now are calling for flack jackets an hard hats becuase they know its going to get tough in the next few weeks lollol.

Hope your back at them soonTerry glad it went ok.

GARETH

:lol::lol::lol: Cheers Gar :good: