Thursday 1st August. A days pigeon shooting

Well I didn't know whether to put this in "Paid" or "Free" section. I've put it in paid because I'd like whoever comes with me to pay for half my fuel costs. So it's not really paying for the shooting, It's just helping towards the cost of the day out.

For those that don't already know, I live in Bury, and my shoot is approximately 88 miles from my house. But it's well worth it. I have a few thousand acres of excellent arable land to shoot over, with plenty of pigeons and crows. The combines are ready to start rolling next week.

Ideally I would like, someone thats never been with me before, so that I can give an opportunity to a novice shooter, thats really keen, but has already bought some gear. Insurance is a must. fibre wads only too.

You have to understand that this is a once only opportunity, as I do have people that come with me quite regularly.

In return for the diesel costs,(£25, minimum, depends how much driving around we do,) I can promise a good day out, and don't expect to get home early.

Send me a PM if you're interested ,telling me about yourself.

I just have to say,I'm very busy with work for the next few days, so I might be a bit slow in responding.

If you're not successful I'm sorry, because there is only one place.

Cheers

Steve