Yorkshire area

Country Boy

I agree Simmo, i am in Scunny and around here the fog is unreal and can't really recce a lot but the birds i have seen were in amongst trees and not following fields. Like you say i hope this cols snap gets them on the ground and following the rape.

Time will tell.....Do you have fog up with you too?

Good luck anyway and all the best.

Heppy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im in wombwell mate. we didn't get many stoggies but we were only on a grass field under a flight line. would have got alot more with shotguns. Trying to gain a few larger permissions at the mo. I am just going to get a BASC membership 1st though.

Been watching Pigeons hammering several Rape fields lately, but, 1 shot and they're off not to return, :lol: trust me I have been very frustrated! Watched them find another field where I can't shoot and they stay there for the rest of the day! :huh:

I am having another look tomorow so hopefully will get some action! ;) Problem is, where I intend to go there are about 6 fields (4 very large) with Rape so they might flock off again!

Only seen 1 good flight line, asked the farmer and he said "I will ring my shooter to come and sort them" :blush: He still hasn't been! :yes: Might try him again! :good:

• 1 month later...