Huntsman Regal in its way

deputy dog

Well I was waiting to buy an Huntsman Regal up at the Midland Gamefair in September. But I just seen a zero percent finance deal on Daystates over a 10 month period, with The Airgun Centre. So I've just ordered my Regal in .177 cal complete with MK5 silencer after paying 50% of the price as a deposit. Should be delivered to my local RFD by tomorrow morning.

I thought doing it this way was saving me stumping up a big wad of cash in one go up the Gamefair and I can use some of the money I saved from spending out in one go, on other deals to be had at the Gamefair. So hopefully I should be making the little 4 mile run down to my local RFD near where I work and pick up my new Huntsman Regal. Well chuffed with my purchase, I just hope it lives upto my expectations, especially after what I've been lead to believe about them from shooters that own them.

DD

My mistake thought you only wanted gun filled remar in Caerphilly fill tanks used to be £4

Yes I want the tank filled up butt. That the place I couldn't think of the name of it.

£4 or a bit more is eff all compared to how long it will last me. These crows around my old mans back

garden are going to have a right pasting over the weekend now. See what the rifle can do when it's up and

running.

Haha cheers Terry, that's why I bought it this way, as I would have been crying all day parting with £845 of hard earned savings.

Looking forward to getting to grips with it now though butt, had it in .177 cal for range and accuracy wise. So the local Jackdaw/ magpie population will be taking a bit of beating in next few weeks, as their numbers have increased big time over last few years. Like a kid waiting for his prezzie to arrive now lol.

Got a few sheckles left now for a deal or two at the Gamefair as I need more decoys an cartridges.

ATB

Gareth

Looking forward to seeing this lovely Regal of yours Gar!

I can assist you with my vehicle if Paul can't bud!

Spur of the moment decision Mark if im honest. Its was either £850 or more in one lump or £430 deposit and £43 for the next 9 months 0% finance deal. No brainer in my book so ordered it there and then this morning. Just hoping its going to have a half decent looking stock on it.

If i can rethink how to put pictures up on here i will do mate, otherwise i'l send them through e mail if you want to see it.

As for the lift mate, i very much appreciate your kind offer but its all sorted now with PaulT above. Send me your e mail through on pm just in case i cant upload pictures on here.

ATB

Gareth

Edited by deputy dog

Spur of the moment decision Mark if im honest. Its was either £850 or more in one lump or £430 deposit and £43 for the next 9 months 0% finance deal. No brainer in my book so ordered it there and then this morning. Just hoping its going to have a half decent looking stock on it.If i can rethink how to put pictures up on here i will do mate, otherwise i'l send them through e mail if you want to see it.As for the lift mate, i very much appreciate your kind offer but its all sorted now with PaulT above. Send me your e mail through on pm just in case i cant upload pictures on here.ATBGareth

That is a no brainer your right mate-it's a good deal IMO.

I will send you email address in due course.

Speak Soon.

Just got in from picking up my new Huntsman Regal and I must say at first glance it's a very very nice bit if kit. Just took a few mins to put a scope on it, not the best of scopes just an old Tasco till I buy a better make to sit on top.

Be out rather early in the morning to zero it and then for some crow/magpie slaying around the chicken shed. Out with the Magpie decoy and an egg as bait and hopefully I'll have a couple in the bag before any one wakes up.

Got a good feeling that its going to account for quite a few scalpes over the next few months.

Did you get the pics sorted with the info I gave you Gar?

No Mark unfortunately it was a none runner. I found the app you described but reading the spec on it. It says its an app optimised for the iPhone 5 and I have a Samsung S3. If you send me your e mail address via PM I can send e mails of pictures of it.

No Mark unfortunately it was a none runner. I found the app you described but reading the spec on it. It says its an app optimised for the iPhone 5 and I have a Samsung S3. If you send me your e mail address via PM I can send e mails of pictures of it.

That's strange Gar as I got the App on my iPhone 4S!?

Will send you my email address bud.