Bsa sweet 17

Al69ec

A shooting buddy had one on his CZ 17HMR and it just wouldnt hold its zero from one week to the next. He returned it and fitted a nikko sterling... job done. Could be the scope or the mounts but it felt cheap and optically inferior to its replacement. My money would would not be spent on the sweet 17 however.

If you get a good one they are ok!

BSA don't make them, I don't actually know who does but suspect a Chinese firm, that is not a criticism, many half decent scopes are made there, but the BSA range of scopes are budget to say the least!

Some may buy/use it specifically for its design use, but plenty of others get by just fine with other makes on their HMR. :good:

They are hit and miss apparently, I refused a free one for my hmr from reviews I read on forums.

Theres even a sticky on the american hmr forum about stop starting stupid threads about holding zero if you are using a *** BSA sweet 17.

it might hold zero if you dont try and adjust the target turrets.

They are hit and miss apparently, I refused a free one for my hmr from reviews I read on forums.

Theres even a sticky on the american hmr forum about stop starting stupid threads about holding zero if you are using a *** BSA sweet 17.

it might hold zero if you dont try and adjust the target turrets.

Shows what I know :-). I wouldn't have brought one anyway because I'm a brand snob but best stay away ;-).