Browning T bolt 17 hmr opinions

Axeman1984

Having owned both C.Z. & Sako in .17hmr i now have a T-Bolt and find it does everything the others were capable of i have the synthetic stock version with extra magazine which is stored in the butt plate (Just remember not to stand it muzzle up in mud)i like the weight also it is nice and light to carry around

Regards S

I've looked at a lot of middle of the range 17 hmr rifles lately and it just looks a really well made gun, i love the magazine on it, obviously the C.Z's are great value for money and its just me being anal but I can't help keep looking at the trigger on em, you've got this really nice gun then this trigger that looks like its been cut out of an old tin of spam, the sako quads I really like as well but are they worth twice as much as a C.Z in my option no, but the T bolt seems to be a winner for me, really nice build quality and at £450 new it's a realistic price tag, so from what you guys have said I think it's a winner, cheers for the replies fellas...