Clay shooting ground Peterborough / Stamford area

Colc08

Where do you guys from the Peterborough / Stamford area do your clay busting? Any grounds or clubs would be great please :)

Moving down the road to this area so was wondering where I could go if I fancied a few clays on a Sunday morning.

I am aware of Grange farm near Wittering but I think that's a bit more of a lesson/ corporate set up rather than a turn up and play kinda place.

Cheers

Col

BASC are running a 'warm up for the game season' clay shoot at Sentry Game Farm clay ground at Chatteris on Oct 6th, look on the BASC website for more info.........

If you fancy travelling a bit further afield into Norfolk, there is Chalk Farm between Kings Lynn and Swaffham on the A47 who are in the process of installing a floodlit skeet range and Fair Clay Targets who does 100 bird sporting comps for £22. Both have websites with their shoot dates on. FCT is also running another Pigeon Watch Flush event coming up which has a thread on the Events and Meets - cracking good fun and a good place to meet other shooters.

Hi.

There is kibworth but that's 30 miles from Stamford.

There is one in Huntingdon I think too. Albeit I am still new to the sport. There may be more I don't know of.

This is the one nr Huntingdon access on the A1 - A14 roundabout where the BP Macdonalds and hotel is.

http://www.highharthay.co.uk/

Also have a word with Dave Shipman at Whittlesey Gun Shop for info of clay shoots around Peterborough,

http://www.whittleseygunshop.co.uk/

Edited by masmiffy