Words cannot explain what i'd to this creature!

Matty7247

I would agree with all the other posts. It did get me thinking is there a bit of a contradiction people are quite happy to shoot foxes for example knowing that they cannot possibly guarantee a kill shot every time , leaving the creature to suffer and die in pain. :hmm:

I don't shoot foxes ( have done lots and lots in the past ) however , and I believe im speaking on the behalf of every person that does , the main difference to shooing foxes and the chap in this video is they DONT set out to deliberately cause pain , suffering and distress to the animal .

every time the trigger is pulled its done with the intention of a clean kill with the minimum of fuss .

this my friend is what sets us apart .

kind regards steve.

I would agree with all the other posts. It did get me thinking is there a bit of a contradiction people are quite happy to shoot foxes for example knowing that they cannot possibly guarantee a kill shot every time , leaving the creature to suffer and die in pain. :hmm:

All quarry is shot (not just fox) with the intention of a clean kill.No hunter / sportsman would intend to cause suffering.

I don't understand your linking it with this post. :hmm:

I can see what you're saying but when out foxing I do my very best to get a humane kill. If for any reason I don't it will bother me for days sometimes. That's a whole lot different to going out looking for something to intentionally hurt. I can't get my head around why someone would want to do that to any animal? People maybe (I could happily do it to this fella), but not animals!

Why is ok for someone to inflict pain on another prson just because they intentionally inflicted pain on a living creature? who has that right in all honesty? What makes it right to punish him physically? Dont you think its too good for him?

Look at the cost of police time and the cost of the courts etc, surely he should be made to pay back to our community in some way and be littled in the process? Mental is far more effective than physical and more likely to to have a positive long term effect? Rather than draining our society of him then going to hospital because hes been beaton up ?!

I could do plenty of things to him that he wouldn't forget in a hurry but wouldn't need hospital treatment. And I'd do it for nothing!

Edit. As for who has the right, well I'd like to say whoever fancies doing it once he's proven guilty. An eye for an eye...

Edited by njc110381

I could do plenty of things to him that he wouldn't forget in a hurry but wouldn't need hospital treatment. And I'd do it for nothing!

Edit. As for who has the right, well I'd like to say whoever fancies doing it once he's proven guilty. An eye for an eye...

Then he ends up in hospital costing us more money

All quarry is shot (not just fox) with the intention of a clean kill.No hunter / sportsman would intend to cause suffering.

I don't understand your linking it with this post.

I see what you are saying but in shooting something people know that there is a chance and we all know it happens that the animal will get wounded and take a few days to die in pain. Someone may not be setting out to cause pain to the animal but they can and do and accept that. To say that someone shooting an animal does not intent to cause it pain to me is different to someone for example knocking an animal down they obviously didn't mean to cause the animal pain can the same be said if you deliberately shoot an animal.

I don't understand your linking it with this post.

The person beat the dog knowing it would cause pain. People shoot animals knowing that if it is not killed instantly it will cause it pain and accept that as ok.

Edited by ordnance