PW Meet up at Lakenheath Clay Ground

Suffolk shooter

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have a word with my mate, but 85 notes plus cost of carts is a bit pricey for me, even though I'll probably still do it! I have to agree with peope though and say that 400 clays is a fair old lot. could they do a deal on 250 or 300? I'm not sure my shoulder would take that level of abuse!

Also, have you considered High Hartley? It's near Huntingdon, but that could be abit far out of the way for the Suffolk guys!

Guys, it seems (As I thought), that the cost may be too much for some. So I propose that we arrange a day and turn up and pay for what we shoot on the day.

I can afford it, but some can't and to be honest the day is about meeting and having a laugh rather than how many we hit.

A format I suggest in no particular order is : -

Round of Skeet (25-Birds)

10 stands of sporting (100-Birds)

Round of DTL (25-Birds)

Round of Compact Sporting (50 birds as they have five stands on two tiers)

That makes for a 200 bird day and seems an enjoyable varied day, which for those who want to shoot more they can. The fact we just turn up negates the need for everyone to send me their money up front, and then we get what each of us wants. It also means we can have a friendly (Is there such a thing :lol: )PW competition and then post the results on here.

So I suggest that we say a date of Friday 2nd of March (2007 LB), time to meet 10am. All those in favour say Aye and away we go :lol::lol::lol:

Cheers

SS :lol: (AKA The Battue Buster)