Dog trainers in Leicestershire

woodford1

Hi mate

Can recommend Paul at Merovigian Kennels http://www.merovigiangundogs.co.uk/

Yes I know hes a biased spaniel chap, but hes training and outlook on gundogs is superb. He works his dog's too

Reasonable rates , be it his group sessions, or individual. Great bloke.

Patient, very knowledgeable, , Understanding with Pups ...'does what it says on the tin,' kinda guy . Straight Forward

Cheers mate I use Paul at the moment and he has really helped me so far with my lab and has helped me bring him on a long way, and yes he likes his spaniels, Just a few guys with dogs says its good to use a couple of trainers so you don't get stuck in your ways with one Trainers style not sure if this is right or wrong to be honest was just wondering if there were any other trainers around here to take a look at

Cheers mate

Theres a few in Leicestershire.....Laura Hill at Stauntonvale Gundogs, Ron and Gaynor Gent at Mistigri, Tim Brain, Linda Partridge and Derek Capel, Stuart North. If you don't mind travelling to Nottinghamshire (Near Eastwood) there is Rob Daws. They all train dogs to a very high standard and they all trial labs.

Hi mate

Can recommend Paul at Merovigian Kennels http://www.merovigiangundogs.co.uk/

Yes I know hes a biased spaniel chap, but hes training and outlook on gundogs is superb. He works his dog's too

Reasonable rates , be it his group sessions, or individual. Great bloke.

Patient, very knowledgeable, , Understanding with Pups ...'does what it says on the tin,' kinda guy . Straight Forward

whats the location of the training ground please.

the website does,nt say

thanks

I train with Paul at the moment and have for a while. Just a few people said try a couple of trainers and different styles. Paul has bought my lab on a hell of a lot, as have you Danny as you have helped me train him. The dog is called bandit the big yellow lab, Not seen you for a while Danny how u getting on pal

Not sure who red robin is mate,

He is doing ok, getting him out to distance now its still just the stopping thing with him!!!! But he is getting there. He about took Paul out this last Sunday whilst returning with a retrieve he ran straight through Paul.

Are you shooting or just working the dog as a handler. You still working your dads dog as well?

Well hope your new pup turns out like penny mate as she is a cracking dog, finally got bandit into a kennel and seen a diffenrence in him.

Paul has got a lab now. All though he calls it a yellow spaniel ha!

Think I will be going on a shoot with bandit soon as Paul thinks he is getting ready for it so will see how he gets on, I will be up there Sunday so hopefully see you are you going to be training or just a quick visit