Massive Holdall

farmer

It must have cost you £50 in petrol :blush::lol::lol::lol::lol::P:P:lol:

I know you were probably down this way anyway visiting friends and just thought you would pop in for a mooch around :lol::lol::P

I use diesel and it cost more than that we were down for 2 days shooting with Will B :D:D

PS.... Will might have felt sorry for us as we never fired a shot the first day due to torrential rain the second was not that much better weather wise but not quite as wet.... :P:D:blush::blush:

But at least we had a few shots that day..... :P:P

I should have said FUEL shouldn't I :blush: (at least I'd be politically correct :blush: ) Well that was a good few hundred ££££ buried in the love of pigeon shooting then :P You could have come out with me this afternoon for nothing and shot nothing :blush::lol:

Why would i travel down to you to shoot **** all i stayed at home and did that ,,... :P:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

???--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Richie B @ Dec 30 2006, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

???Looks like it's the only decent bag were going to see today!!

Wet and cold :lol: and 2 pigeons and a squirel in the bag not the best day in the world :lol: I'm glad you got 1 of them woodies mate. Well done :yes:

yes rich well done mate,great shot. :yes: and thanks to farmer for telling us that a monsoon was coming our way before he legged it across the field to a nice warm and dry vehicle ???