I am a fan of Clulite and bet I have more bit and pieces of theirs in my garage than there are in their workshop.

So.

There's no contest, it has to be the NM 800.

I have only just got mine so will bow to those who've had them longer and are more au fait. If you can stretch to it, get the turbo version and specify the 66mm head in lieu of the standard 50 - you can't do this by ordering direct off t'net, you need to communicate with them either by e-mail or phone. Unless you still have the dosh left over to get the white LED, you don't really need it, just get the yellow, and also, funds permitting, the red,. The yellow with the turbo takes the glare off the white which was pointed out to me by one of our members could well be too much and performs well past the 200 yard distance - by how much I know not as that is my limit anyway. Using the now available to you 3 strength settings and the red, rabbits at any range you care to mention and a twitchy fox out to 175 - 200 are all on the cards. The LEDs pre-installed in the neck make life easy in the field.

Should you think that the foregoing is a sales pitch, rest assured it's not; it's simply that my oppo and I are truly that impressed.

Nit picking criticism? Yep, the standard box is too small for the 66mm head and bulged putting the (albeit strongly made) head at risk from possible transit damage and should have been packed separately.

thanks wymberley and all got a costing back for what you said but with yellow only and turbo one £209.95

Well, they're consistent as well as being very helpful as subtracting the extra couple of bits that we bought, that's what we paid. Question is, did you buy it?

Having bought Clulite kit in the past for various uses, their new (newish now I suppose) mounting systems for the Masterlite and the Shootalite lamps with a bit of thought and adaption where necessary are proving their worth.