Picking up and rough shooting

Hi

I am currently looking for the following opportunities in the Derby area

I have a 3yr old Wiemaraner that I am currently HPR trailing but would like to take picking up on small shoots. Also would be interested in any rough shooting especially if looking to shoot off point. I am available mainly weekends but can be available for a select number of midweek days as well

I would also be interested in helping out on the grouse moors in the Peak District with counting etc.

I would also be grateful if anyone has or knows of any land that I can take my dog training for hunting and pointing ideally both birds and ground for him to hunt and point. Don’t mind if ground is not used for shooting as long as there is game present, as I will not shoot any game whilst training only vermin but by prior arrangement.

Thanks

Marc

Yes Darren :good:

I thought if I don't ask I won't get it.

To be honest would be happy getting some picking up on a small syndicate/farm shoot in the Derby/Burton/Ashbourne area and maybe some dogging in at a weekend as well. All the rest on my wish list (yes I realise a bit early for letters to Santa :) ) would be nice bonus

Marc