Ase utra jet z OR arec cmm4 ?

rimmie

*Atec

Hi all, I'm after a end of barrel mod for my .223. After much research I've narrowed it down to these two. The jet z is about £50-£70 more depending on where you get it, so that does make a bit of a difference. Do any of you boys use either of these ? I would like as much real time feed back as poss please. Let me know your thoughts.

Edited by rimmie

It's going on my varmint rifle, so I'm going to be shooting rabbits, crows etc.., at range so I might fire a fair few rounds in a session. I have watched a few videos on you tube and the jet z does seem bloody quite !! But there expensive . Il have a look at the maxum :)

It's going on my varmint rifle, so I'm going to be shooting rabbits, crows etc.., at range so I might fire a fair few rounds in a session. I have watched a few videos on you tube and the jet z does seem bloody quite !! But there expensive . Il have a look at the maxum :)

You can add baffles to the maxum to make it quieter again, they just screw onto the end each time. 4 should be plenty on the .223