New firearms licensing forms to be introduced in December 2013

Beardo

the only good thing about the fac forms, is the refs dont have to fill in as much,

This isn't aimed at you btw but...

So why is BASC giving it the large one and patting themselves on the back when there are basically no improvements apart from to the guys who put in for variations?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the process of putting together an application, which I've started out using the old form. I'm currently trying to obtain permission to shoot over land but am awaiting the nod and a supporting letter from the land owner. I've already got references from the guy that is mentoring me and my employer. Will my old references need to be re-obtained on the new style forms to support my application if i make it AFTER the 1st December? Can I make my application using the new form but supported by the references on the old style form? It's a PITA because my employer is 300 miles away from me and I only see him every other month or so now.

I'm in the process of putting together an application, which I've started out using the old form. I'm currently trying to obtain permission to shoot over land but am awaiting the nod and a supporting letter from the land owner. I've already got references from the guy that is mentoring me and my employer. Will my old references need to be re-obtained on the new style forms to support my application if i make it AFTER the 1st December? Can I make my application using the new form but supported by the references on the old style form? It's a PITA because my employer is 300 miles away from me and I only see him every other month or so now.

The old form can still be used until the 31st December.

J.