Ladies' shooting jackets?

southern

John Norris have a good deal on a Seeland ladies jacket £89.99

Hoggs Caledonia tweed ladies jacket £129

Ebay, Ladies Derby tweed jacket by Bronte countrywear £89.00.

Not a cross dresser, have been looking on behalf of a Lady who is having shooting lessons with me at present.

I hate spending money, and clothes shopping (well, any shopping really) annoys the hell out of me.

It was at countryway I tried on the Barbour. I really, really liked it, but I cannot justify that amount of money for a coat with someone's name on it. I didn't spend £400 on my wedding dress!

ETA: Yes, Robinhood shot a 36 (RUBBISH!) Then went to Hawley and got a PB of 56. RH must have warmed me up :D Did you go?

Edited by southern

No :( had an accident on Tuesday ended up flat on back until yesterday and I've got to go in to work Tuesday so gave it a miss today I think potters do musto and I know essex gun do them if that's what u want I'm hoping to get out next Sunday to abbey and yes 36 isn't to brilliant is it :) blame it on the cold and use that as excuse I would lol

Oh dear, not good! Hope you're feeling better now?

We're away down in Bath next weekend visiting the outlaws, so won't catch you then.

I have to feed my friend's snakes over in Essex, so may pop to Essex gun.

I was gutted, I got a smiley face on stand 1, which we shot last. So I suppose 36/60 isn't that bad ;)

Shootings a bit like that a month a go I was struggling yet last week won A class at abbey only missed 9 just couldn't seem to do any wrong besides Phil doesn't set an easy course he likes to test the better shots while still not making the lower c +b classes feel to badly :)

That's not bad it all takes time but the more grounds you go to the more knowledge you gain even simple things can make a massive difference our Steve mc has only been shooting 7 weeks and shot a 42x 70 last week to end up 3rd in novice with a gun he's only shot 3 times we spent a day setting it up for him and away he went . 50% is always a good starting target to achieve

Bought the Memsahib one of these. She doesn't shoot but likes to sup sloe gin and the atmosphere.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BNWT-Ladies-Musto-Tweed-Coat-Size-10-RRP-350-/271323533345?pt=UK_Women_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item3f2c249021

Thanks for the link, but I'm not really a tweed kinda girl...I'll help destroy the evidence of sloe gin any day of the week though!

Value for money is not bad here:-

http://www.rydaleclothing.co.uk/shop/pc/home.asp

Style and quality is good here but you need a Sugar Daddy:-

http://www.reallywildclothing.co.uk/

Wow! I think I'd need two sugar daddies...

I just need cartridge pockets, hand warmer pockets and a smooth right shoulder. I keep going back to that Barbour. I really liked it but don't have the money. Must get a better paying job!