Fac arrived

Owenwill

My cert arrived in post this morning :lol: after previously having a go at North Wales Police for the time it took to renew my shottie cert they at last seem to have turned things around in there FA department.

I sent application off late November, had visit couple weeks before xmas and ticket today.

Unfortunately I had promised missus shopping trip to Chester today :yes: , but have rang gun shop to put name down on a new CZ silhouette in .22 will hopefully get 17 in few months

well done :yes:

but have rang gun shop to put name down on a new CZ silhoutte in .22

what sort of price did you get on this and from where pm me if you wish :lol:

Thanks guys,

£230 from Valley Arms in Ruthin mate, when I spoke to him this morning he said he'd just sold last one but another 10 due on tues/wed. Said he buys Silhouttes in 10's to give best price for punters. To be honest it would be more convenient to go to North Wales Shooting School in Sealand, but I found that once I'd forked out best part of a grand for a Silver Pigeon they seemed disinterested in any issues I had with the gun so I thought I'd try elsewhere, glad I did, the owner of valley couldn't be more helpfull and really knows his stuff.

Hope this helps, should be less than an hours journey for you I guess?

well done :yes:

but have rang gun shop to put name down on a new CZ silhoutte in .22

what sort of price did you get on this and from where pm me if you wish :lol:

Thanks guys,

£230 from Valley Arms in Ruthin mate, when I spoke to him this morning he said he'd just sold last one but another 10 due on tues/wed. Said he buys Silhouttes in 10's to give best price for punters. To be honest it would be more convenient to go to North Wales Shooting School in Sealand, but I found that once I'd forked out best part of a grand for a Silver Pigeon they seemed disinterested in any issues I had with the gun so I thought I'd try elsewhere, glad I did, the owner of valley couldn't be more helpfull and really knows his stuff.

Hope this helps, should be less than an hours journey for you I guess?

will

is it the 16" screwcut or the standard lengh barrel on that had a price of £258 for the 16" screwcut but would like a phone number of you please .

no what you mean about sealand asked for some prices the other day and felt as they where doing me a favour only 10 minutes down the road from me aswell, there price was £269

pm the phone number please :lol:

regards rob