Stevenson Vs Bellew

evo

I Would like to wish all the best tonight to fellow blue nose and scouser Tony Bellew in his quest to lift the World light heavyweight championship

its not gonna be easy but with the right tactic,s Bellew can win the fight IF he stays away from his bombs

GOOD LUCK TONY

atb Evo

I disagree fella.Never saw any way that Bellew could be Stephenson and it was more about lasting the distance which was always going to be hard considering how big a puncher he is.Different league imo and will have to take a different route although the fella that took oot Cleverly would do the same,again imo.

Stevenson now wants to fight Froch.Lol

He's been speaking aboot it for a wee while Mark but can't see Froch wanting any part of him after what GG done to him. Looking unlikely that he's giving him a re- match either and wants to fight Chavez Jnr which is a cop oot. Froch has lost a lot of support regarding the Groves fight.

The power was immense. When they showed his previous fights it looked very good.

Dave if thats the case then he is a total cop out. The least groves should get is a rematch. Tbh whover froch fights now he will get beat. Groves hurt him bad am i think it will take a lot to recover from if he does.

I am no fan of Carl Froch - there is a nasty arrogance about him.

That said, he spent years grafting his socks off to create a justified reputation as top flight. However, in the space of one fight - which he won - his legacy has been tarnished.

If he doesn't fight Groves, he will be accused of ducking a challenge, despite the garbage he is now spouting. I honestly think he worries about the outcome of another fight with Groves and is looking for a reason to take another fight.

I am no fan of Carl Froch - there is a nasty arrogance about him.

That said, he spent years grafting his socks off to create a justified reputation as top flight. However, in the space of one fight - which he won - his legacy has been tarnished.

If he doesn't fight Groves, he will be accused of ducking a challenge, despite the garbage he is now spouting. I honestly think he worries about the outcome of another fight with Groves and is looking for a reason to take another fight.

Spot on. He's making it worse with his reasons for not fighting GG next and has lost a lot of his fan base.

The power was immense. When they showed his previous fights it looked very good.

Dave if thats the case then he is a total cop out. The least groves should get is a rematch. Tbh whover froch fights now he will get beat. Groves hurt him bad am i think it will take a lot to recover from if he does.

Absolutely. He's bleating on aboot a rematch with Ward who schooled him with one hand so what justification is there for another fight and Chavez is a joke too.

What a powerful and dangerous puncher Stevenson is

I did not know of him before this fight with Tony Bellew,Unfortunatley he was out punched out thought and out classed

Tony Bellew is now thinking of going into cruiser weight like Nathan Cleverley, bad mistake,I assume he will consider his position in the near future and will retire...........