Aspheric 501b lamping kit

sterling

Hi all,

For sale is a brand new ultrafire 501b torch with all the quality mods done to it to throw a tight beam for solo lamping.

Included:

Ultrafire 501b torch

Blue XMLT6 module (3W 850nm infrared on request - but only one left).

Aspheric lens

Black reflector w/spacer

Ultrafire protected 18650 L-ion battery

18650 protected charger

Tail pressure switch + standard tail switch

CZ scope/lamp mount

I made several of these at a request from a local air rifle syndicate, who it turns out mostly don't actually have any money. I was almost tempted to donate them to those skinflint teenagers, but then I remembered I'm not a charity. :rolleyes: I've run identical set-ups on rimmy and c/f for years and they are astounding for their size! Sold a couple on here, a couple still left so relisted. Thanks for looking!

£40 each posted.

1zw2lxg.jpg

11v2j2r.jpg

Edited by sterling

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just ordered more or less the same thing from eBay. Would have been way cheaper to buy from China but I wanted it now...

It won't even be close to the same thing from ebay at £30 posted, trust me the spec of lens and LED is different. I make zero profit from selling these at this price.

Anyway, this thread did remind me that I've got enough new spare parts from various projects to put two more of these kits together and then that's me done as I now solely use NV. If anybody is interested - £30 posted each will take them. :)