Shooting Buddy Wanted - Herts/Beds/Bucks Area

m4drx

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a shooting buddy in the home counties. I'm shooting disappointingly infrequently at the moment and I can think of no greater pleasure than shooting/hunting with good company.

I have substantial experience shooting Air Rifles, Firearms and Shotguns and I have reviewed guns and equipment for a large number of brands in the industry. Lately I find myself visiting the clay ground a few times a month and occasionally travelling some distance to meet friends for decoying/lamping/wildfowling etc.

I am insured with BASC as a full member and very safety conscious. I'm of the mindset that you don't take a shot unless you are certain it is safe and you leave the area as you found it, taking care to be courteous to the land owner and neighbors.

If you are like minded and live in the area or nearby, please let me know. :)

Edited by m4drx

I'm a newbie to the Bedfordshire area and without permission but am very keen for getting out hunting with someone who would be able to show me the ropes a bit.

Mainly interested in air rifle rabbiting, maybe pidgeons and would sort out insurance before an outing.

Currently looking into a safe way to get my skills back up to speed (just moved out of a long stint in the big smoke) but let me if your in the area and can meet up.

I'm a newbie to the Bedfordshire area and without permission but am very keen for getting out hunting with someone who would be able to show me the ropes a bit.

Mainly interested in air rifle rabbiting, maybe pidgeons and would sort out insurance before an outing.

Currently looking into a safe way to get my skills back up to speed (just moved out of a long stint in the big smoke) but let me if your in the area and can meet up.

i am in the Bedfordshire area maybe if you fill in your profile a bit more you may get an invite

i don't tend to invite people out who are secretive

colin

Thank to those that have replied to me. I've met up with a fellow member already for an afternoon clay shoot together which was really enjoyable. If there are any other people that would like to meet up and/or are looking for a shooting buddy, please let me know.

I would appreciate anyone wanting to put their own request out to do so via their own thread and anyone replying to check out the first post.

Thanks again.

Edited by m4drx

@colin lad - Filled in my profile a bit more, I use the same screen name for a few forums, this one seems rather friendly but some I frequent aren't so much, generally more comfortable chatting on PM or IM.

@m4drx - Sorry if I missed something in your first post, I was actually trying to reply not trying to thread jack so apologies and last post.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been shooting for many years, but several years ago my shooting mate moved away. I am in central London and not shooting as often as I used to, definitely need to sort this out. I am new on this forum, having just found it. Safety and social aspects are definitely important to me, I hope you contact me, it's always good to meet a fellow shooter.

• 1 month later...

I have been shooting for many years, but several years ago my shooting mate moved away. I am in central London and not shooting as often as I used to, definitely need to sort this out. I am new on this forum, having just found it. Safety and social aspects are definitely important to me, I hope you contact me, it's always good to meet a fellow shooter.

Drop me a pm and we can organise something.

I'm based in Hertfordshire and am getting into the sport with a few friends, one of which is a very experienced hunter who I grew up with (well we never really grew up but you know what I mean :lol: ). Would be great to meet up sometime if you're still open to new buddies.

Yes, the more the merrier. Drop me a pm and we'll organise something.

Sorry to both for the late reply, I didn't get any notification of your posts.

Edited by m4drx

• 2 months later...