Pigeon Magnet

2-dita,

Got your message; the number and name I sent you were correct for the original pigeon magnet. This company used to be owned by 'Withrange' but has now changed hands.

I assumed the best (only?) place to get spares for the original magnet was from the company itself.

Ring Lou on the number I gave you, and tell him you got his details from John at Decoying UK.

I am not aware of what happened to the 'Withrange' trademark, but for genuine parts for the original machine, my info was sound.

Will Beasley may well be able to help you as well if you contact him.

Cheers.

The telephone from dekeo was incorrect :lol: the phone number on web site is wrong :lol: it should of been 01834 844482 :lol: this is for `Tenby Fishing & Shooting Supplies. Ive spoken with them and they have no spare flapping arms, but they are bringing out a new design ( lighter design ) in the spring, for those who might be interested.

Guess I typed the last digit wrong. Anyway, glad I was able to help, don't mention it. :lol:

but they are bringing out a new design ( lighter design ) in the spring, for those who might be interested.

I wonder who they will be getting that from then? :lol:

PS...'Tenby fishing and shooting supplies' are 'Pigeon Magnet'.