MTC 6-24x56 and Leupold 6x42

njc110381

Just recently I've decided to have a bit of a clear out and have sold a few guns. That's left me with a good supply of spare scopes, so here are a couple of them - both in very good condition...

MTC Viper 6-24x56 IRS - I've been using this one on my .243 and it's a nice scope. Good in low light and not too heavy, but also with a really good zoom when you want a closer look at things. It comes with the box, cover, sun shade and flip ups etc. £195 + post.

Leupold M8 6x42 - A great little scope with fantastic low light performance. I used this on my drilling for a while and it was excellent. Not really much use for long range shooting, but for a .22lr or woodland stalking setup this is just the job and very good quality for the price. £150 + post.

I've also got several sets of mounts to fit all sorts of stuff. Price varies depending on which ones you want but if you have a need for something give me a shout via PM and I'll see if I have anything to suit. To keep things above board with the pricing rule lets say £25 per set - but I'm willing to let you knock me right down on some of them so make me an offer.

I've got a set that look like Sportsmatch single screw. They are about 10mm from top of action to scope tube. Looking at my CZ they are the same height as the Millet mounts I have on there, which gives about 4mm clearance with the 6x42 Docter I have on it.

And another set that look like Sportsmatch double screw. They're 30mm and about 20mm action to tube, but looking at the S410 it needs some space under there for the magazine so that could be helpful?

I've never had an S410 so not sure... I don't get to say that about many guns! :lol: