pigeons

bobby dazzler

had a good day today shot 15 pigeon 7 crows 1 rabbit 3 magies :/ set up for about 10.30 finished about 2.30 loads of pigeon about could of had a lot more but could not see that well for tears in my eyes we were set up to our backs to a river i have kept on to my mate for a while to get a new chair he will have to now as it broke when he was sat on it rolled down the bank stragit in to river i could not stop laughing all day lucky he only live a stones throw from the field so he went home to get changed one good point of the day the next door farmer come over to have a chat and asked if we could sort the pigeons out on his rape great stuff shooting that next weekend all in all good day any one else been out today :no:

had a good day today shot 15 pigeon 7 crows 1 rabbit 3 magies ??? set up for about 10.30 finished about 2.30 loads of pigeon about could of had a lot more but could not see that well for tears in my eyes we were set up to our backs to a river i have kept on to my mate for a while to get a new chair he will have to now as it broke when he was sat on it rolled down the bank stragit in to river i could not stop laughing all day lucky he only live a stones throw from the field so he went home to get changed one good point of the day the next door farmer come over to have a chat and asked if we could sort the pigeons out on his rape great stuff shooting that next weekend all in all good day any one else been out today :good:

Well done :lol: you had a better day than me! I only ended up with 6 crows weather was atrocious though.. had a good recce around after shooting and found a few other nice spots to set the hide up in so i will hopefully do better against the black menace next time.