REMINGTON, Metal Advertising Sign

flazz

Winchester Metal Advertising Sign, as New Condition 16" Wide x 12" High

£20-00 Posted

I've put this up again, as for some reason the original ad was removed , can a mod please explain why ????

post-29756-0-50819000-1394451933_thumb.jpg

I've put this up again, as for some reason the original ad was removed , can a mod please explain why ????

It was removed in error because it was thought to be a duplicate listing. Putting up multiple items for sale with the exact same thread title is not helpful either to prospective buyers or us in trying to moderate.

For example, today you have posted 8 threads with identical titles in Other Sales. This makes it confusing for everyone. You should consider using some means of differentiating between your threads.

Even if you just called them "brass collector lot 1/brass collector lot 2", it would be a lot less confusing than having eight threads all called "another brass collectors lot", and I suspect a lot of people will read one thread and then not bother reading the others, assuming them to be multiples of the original.

It was removed in error because it was thought to be a duplicate listing. Putting up multiple items for sale with the exact same thread title is not helpful either to prospective buyers or us in trying to moderate.

For example, today you have posted 8 threads with identical titles in Other Sales. This makes it confusing for everyone. You should consider using some means of differentiating between your threads.

Even if you just called them "brass collector lot 1/brass collector lot 2", it would be a lot less confusing than having eight threads all called "another brass collectors lot", and I suspect a lot of people will read one thread and then not bother reading the others, assuming them to be multiples of the original.

Yes, good point taken , Cheers

Remington Metal Advertising Sign , As New Condition 16" High x 10&3/4" Wide

£20-00 Posted

This one has gone to Coney Basher,

the other 4 are still available, 2 Remington's & 2 Winchesters

£20-00 each posted

or

ALL 4 for £60 posted all in :good:

Edited by flazz