what shot sizes 410 carts

what shot sizes do 410 carts come in

Most sizes are available. Typical are 6's, as they are popular for game shooters. Eley do the best range for .410s, I always found that fibre wads were the best in my .410, plastic wads used to badly foul the barrel.

Hull cartridge do a No. 9 size for skeet shooters.

There are numerous different weights as well.

Be warned though, what the manufacturers make is not what you can always buy, .410 cartridges have a limited market, so Gun Shops wont have much of a choice, you'll either have to ring around to get what you want, or put an order in for a 1000 or so.

Alan.

FOR PEOPLE WHO SHOOT 410 A LOT. RELOADING IS THE WAY TO GO, CARTRIDGE PRICES HALVED.

SHOT SIZES , PICK YOUR OWN BUT LARGE SHOT WILL HAVE TO BE PUT IN BY HAND AS IT WILL JAM /BRIDGE IN THE SMALL 410 TUBE, THE SMALLER THE SHOT THE BETTER IT RUNS.

ITS SURPRISING WHAT A FULL CHOKE 410 WITH 11/16 NO 6 WILL DO. JOHN.

what shot sizes do 410 carts come in

thanks

What do you want them for ??

just the usuall rabbit at night , normally would use no 6,s , but i was also wondering about foxy , wether there would be enough shot to take one humanely ( along with the correct shot size ), i,ve had a few close range chances while lamping rabbits , but not taken a shot as i feel the 410 not suitable , but on saying that a chap i know as regularly used his 410 on foxs .

also at our local clay club a few of the blokes are having 410 comps and i wanted to even the odds by getting the smallest shot i could so i could impress them on skeet <_<