Dog work also shooting service offered w.sussex/surrey

Hi guys

This may be a long shot as i know it can be a bit of a ropey subject.

I am offering the services of two men with their dogs. Lurchers for the rats and rabbits but also terriers for the control of foxes.

We are insured by basc.

We also shoot everything from air rifles (sub12flb and fac), shotguns and through too .223.

If anyone here would like some help or knows of anyone in need of help. Please dont hesitate to PM me.

Regards

Rascal

Hi rascal. Not having a go just interested. I thought killing foxes with dogs was illegal?

Fairly certain running them with lurchers is but is there an exemption for terriers? Would be handy to know as I have a mate with a couple of terriers and they would be useful to help thin a few foxes out,

Cheers

Hi rascal. Not having a go just interested. I thought killing foxes with dogs was illegal?

Fairly certain running them with lurchers is but is there an exemption for terriers? Would be handy to know as I have a mate with a couple of terriers and they would be useful to help thin a few foxes out,

Cheers

It is still legal to use terriers for fox control.

Hi

That's good to know thanks. We stopped using dogs when the hunting ban came in thinking it was a ban against using all dogs. These dogs are pretty good ratters and would be handy even if they just bolt the fox for the gun to clean up. Well I know what I'm doing this weekend! Where's my shovel?!?!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...