nite site Eagle

crossy 666

well after a week of going out and having a dry bag I can at last say that my new nite site Eagle works :good:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s141/melnkev_1996/foxrab_zpse08f0d48.jpg

I went out to a place I new I would find some rabbit and mr fox decided to come out for a walk bonus.

Any one looking at these I would 100% say so for it.

Edited by crossy 666

so from a users point of things what is the 100% clear identifiable distance on this unit very flat hear so would need to see

what is beyond target

Most of the land I have has been lamped to death around me so I brought my ns200 and I loved it. With this unit Nite site claim this unit will see a man size target at 500 yards. well I don't no about you but I didnt want to shoot men at 500 yard or anythink else for that matter but what I did want is to see more of the target to save us walking across fileds to find out its some sheep. The fox I shot I could see and identify at 300 yards and with watching it move/walk could 100% say it was a fox but we walked up on him and I took the shot at about 180 yards. Please bare in mind this is the first of many I hope and as I shoot more with it I will give better up dates.

As for the price I dont drink and I dont smoke and I like my toys/gadgets so for me having had the ns200 it was a no brainer.

How much are they?

Just looked and they're 850, that's not too bad really. My home made unit slightly outperforms this and is a near eye display, so a more natural shooting position, but I cannot make it and cover parts costs and labour for less than 650.

Edited by mick miller