Harris Bipods and slings

Peter_HMR

Getting one of these jsut trying to figure out which.

Defnitally getting a 9-13" for prone shooting not sure wether i want a swivel or not are they much better the fixed seems that it would be alot more stable once set i can imagine the swivel one not holding as steady as id like.

I was also thinking of getting one of the rockmount shooters ridge bipods are they ok or what do you guys think.

Also looking for a leather cobra sling is there any good places to buy these

its soley for field use but surely it only takes two seconds to adjust

I'll prob buy the swivel just wanna see what people say about them just wanna now who loose/tight is the swiveling action i dont want to have to hold the rifle steady to stop it leaning to one side i wanna be able to hold it just at the pistol grip

There is a screw on the swivel ones that when tightened makes swivel action stiffer so you dont have to hold it upright, and you can use an allen key or buy a lever to lock it off completely (Its difficult to do it up tight enough with your fingers). Swivel is essential as far as im concerned, saves a lot of faffing with the legs which can take a while.

Ok lads thanks for the advice

I've no money left (hard life being a student and all that) but ive just spent £100 on

Money well spent anyway well get alot of use out of the stuff even if im broke and working for the next two weekends.

Harris Bipod model SL 9-13" £59

Allen Basketweave Leather Sling £13

Tallon swivels £8

Deben neoprene gloves£7.50

Harris1A2.jpg

slingleatherCB7020th.jpg

talon1inchswivelBth.jpg

deben-glove-hs6432m.jpg

got the prices wrong there im not paying vat on any of those either. 59 doesnt seem to bad to me i can take a chance on ebay but ill save buying all those together on shipping. Its not going to be that different and i with opticswharehouse i kow i have origianls and quaility and i have someone to go back to