Beretta 692 Ejectors

Cled01

Cled01, I also have a 692, indeed I have owned many Beretta shot guns and have to say in over 37 years of shooting I have never felt the need to dismantle and clean my guns to the extent that I would strip out the ejectors/extractors. You must be putting some carts through your gun if you feel the need to strip it down to that level.

Cled01, I also have a 692, indeed I have owned many Beretta shot guns and have to say in over 37 years of shooting I have never felt the need to dismantle and clean my guns to the extent that I would strip out the ejectors/extractors. You must be putting some carts through your gun if you feel the need to strip it down to that level.

What do you do after a wet days shooting let the wet in the ejectors start to form rust???

The 692 and SV10 ejectors are different from 68X guns. You have to remove the extract/eject selector to release the ejector body from the monobloc.

Partly compress the ejector (I use a small wood block on the bench top) and wiggle the selector (I use a tiny allen key) until it can be withdrawn towards the muzzles, then carefully release compression of the ejector spring. The ejector then slides out.

It's a bit of fiddle until you get the knack but, unlike the 68X ejectors, you won't lose any skin or blood... :good: