Yesterdays ferreting

Stealth Stalker

I got out late afternoon with my bro-in-law just before dinner for a couple of hours, we net up a small bury with about 10 nets, ferts were put down & a few minutes later we get a nicely netted bunny followed by another, just the 2 in this one and a few littleuns that we let go.

Pin then joined us on his way back from a registered shoot & we moved on to another bury this looked promising with a lot of fresh digging about the place, Peltman then calls me as he was driving past seeing us in the field so now there are 4 of us :yes: we set about 12 nets & the action begins with some quick bolts after 20 minutes we packed up with another 6 good healthy bunnies in the bag :good:

8 in total, the only downside was the amount of littleuns about which is indicating the end of the season :yp:

And it only feels like yesterday that I nervously put my 2 young jills in their first rabbit hole

No pictures unfortunately, I forgot the camera :good:

And the Peltman dropped me off a still warm Muntjac haunch :/

Stealth Stalker

There were a few large trees around and as you always seem to stand around talking you could of been mistaken for a Canadian Redwood :lol: :lol: :lol:

PELTMAN :)

You can talk, first time out with you, chatting and SS is in the bush after a rabbit.

Next time out same thing

Last time out same thing.

I think its you mate :lol: