Ferreting with Dav3p

eccles

Dave has been in contact regarding my post on free rabbit shooting or ferreting.

Looking forward to his visit sat or sun most prob weather permitting . Iv'e not done any ferreting for a good few years.

We are sure to have some sport and i hope a laugh or two :lol: hope his ferrets don't bite me :lol:

Will post report and pics :good: with all my finger in one piece with a bit of luck. :lol::lol: Terry

Enjoy the ferreting Terry, not quite wildfowling on the beautiful Dyfi, but good fun all the same.

:lol: Terry not sure about that :lol: blinking hard work walking that estuary :lol: atb Terry

I hope that back of yours is good at the minute Terry , your likely to be spending a awful lot of time digging if your ferreting at this time of year !

:lol: Fenboy i'm not digging out nowt. :lol: Where i'm taking Dave warrens not that deep :yes: all rocky stuff underneath :) so with a bit of luck we will be ok atb Terry

Wrong time of year Terry to be ferretting , you will probably get a lot of lay ups mate but hope you enjoy it anyway....

Your right Mark :good: Dave still fancied a day out. Rabbits have never seen a ferret so with a bit of luck will bolt ok .atb Terry