butcher for celtic

toontastic

As a hibs fan i would dissagree. Its the squad that have got us relegated with some help from tb. I could rant on but will get emptied from here

From 5th when he joined you to relegation he has done well :)

And by the way i am a Jambo so at the moment terry is our friend :good: He who laughs last etc etc etc

johnnie

just to add,petrie must have been on medication as every time the camera was on him he had the same smirk on his coupon throughout the match,and butchers head in hands antics reminded me of ALLY (re tartan army )

Edited by AULD YIN

Cant see him going to the Hoops.There is a wee club shooting up the lower diddy leagues and they have potential called The Rangers that he could cut his teeth with in preparation for going back to a big club but rumour has it they are having financial problems and could die soon.

Cant see him going to the Hoops.There is a wee club shooting up the lower diddy leagues and they have potential called The Rangers that he could cut his teeth with in preparation for going back to a big club but rumour has it they are having financial problems and could die soon.

Rumour had it they where dying three years ago.

From 5th when he joined you to relegation he has done well :)

And by the way i am a Jambo so at the moment terry is our friend :good: He who laughs last etc etc etc

johnnie

just to add,petrie must have been on medication as every time the camera was on him he had the same smirk on his coupon throughout the match,and butchers head in hands antics reminded me of ALLY (re tartan army )

i just wanted to smash his smug coupon. Show some emotion ***. 4 derbies next year tho!! Very sad for scottish footy when 3 of the 4 best teams are in the 1st division. All self inflicted in one way or tuther.