Cheap first air rifle for nephew in kent

jimblowscash

HI Gang

weve all got the relative we wished we didnt.. well mine happens to be my nephew and ive been ordered by his mum ( my sister ) to take him shooting over the summer hols and teach him respect.

I have lots of lovley guns, pre charged from bsa, theoben and daystate, original venom tuned hw's and some really unique and precious rifles that no longer go out but.. I WONT LET THE ****** NEAR THEM!

I am expecting him to drop it, cover it in mud, use it as a hammer, dig holes with it, and put it places he shouldn't for all I care so I am looking for something cheap and eventually disposable. Ideally an smk or 80's break barrel, so long as it works and has a scope im happy with it. CHEAP is the name of the game here. I have a budget and cash waiting so please let me know what you want to get rid of, im not worried about condition so log as it works.

Im happy to collect from anywhere in kent.

jim 07767 204 888

You could always buy a new Hatsan Striker 1000S. Resale value should be good too if you need to offload it.

http://www.gunmart.net/gun_review/hatsan_striker_1000

Shop around for the best price, as they have been sold for as low as £120. My mate bought one for his step son, and he reckons it's an excellent rifle.

£120 sounds like an expensive spade to me .haha haha . Sorry couldn't resist .

you jest, I know the little sod and that's exactly the sort of thing he would do.. I have a nice hw77 sat aside for him when he is older but there's no way id let him loose on anything decent until he at least caught his fingers in the barrel a few times...

were after feral Pigeons in a dozen or so cattle sheds that haven't been cleared out so what ever he uses will be covered in dung before the summers out.

HI Gang

weve all got the relative we wished we didnt.. well mine happens to be my nephew and ive been ordered by his mum ( my sister ) to take him shooting over the summer hols and teach him respect.

I have lots of lovley guns, pre charged from bsa, theoben and daystate, original venom tuned hw's and some really unique and precious rifles that no longer go out but.. I WONT LET THE ****** NEAR THEM!

I am expecting him to drop it, cover it in mud, use it as a hammer, dig holes with it, and put it places he shouldn't for all I care so I am looking for something cheap and eventually disposable. Ideally an smk or 80's break barrel, so long as it works and has a scope im happy with it. CHEAP is the name of the game here. I have a budget and cash waiting so please let me know what you want to get rid of, im not worried about condition so log as it works.

Im happy to collect from anywhere in kent.

jim 07767 204 888

Jim, you mentioned teaching him respect. Perhaps 'respect' for the gun that he is using and the threat of losing it if he does not, should be the first lesson.