Moderator Options

Welsh-Rhino

Hi guys, Been using my Falcon FN12 Lighthunter in .22 for over three years now with the wiehrauch moderator with great results.

I'd like a smaller moderator with the same kind of moderated effect can anyone tell me if theres a smalller moderator on the market with the same results?

I also have a Swift Prescision Rifles Moderator in 22 LR.

to be honest mate I don't think you will get a mod as good as the weihrauch,, brilliant mods, but in saying that my buddie has got a john bowkett mod on his rifle and its nearly as good as the german one and its a lot shorter aswell

atb Evo

Hi

I make a 1" dia lightweight carbon fibre mod approx 5.5" long ( 1 of many styles and sizes I make along with carbon fibre shrouds)

It was primarily for the bsa r10 and is designed to use with or without shroud due to remove able taper end

The smallest dia of the taper is16mm and is threaded I/2 " unf it is very effective for such a small size and looks smart too

If interested pm me for more details

Regards

R33SY

Hi

I make a 1" dia lightweight carbon fibre mod approx 5.5" long ( 1 of many styles and sizes I make along with carbon fibre shrouds)

It was primarily for the bsa r10 and is designed to use with or without shroud due to remove able taper end

The smallest dia of the taper is16mm and is threaded I/2 " unf it is very effective for such a small size and looks smart too

Regards

R33SY

How much are these ?

Is there much improvement on bsa's own moderator ?

(R10 MKII fac)

My own r10 came only with the shroud which as a moderator is pretty useless

I made a couple of aluminium ones about 6" long with 3 chambers which were very effective for use in the back garden

Neighbours couldn't hear any muzzle report

I made the carbon fibre ones after importing the carbon fibre from the USA (gloss 3k twill)

I would say it is on par with my full size ones but much lighter and better looking (looks like a daystate airstream)

Price would be £30 but for the 1st one to buy I would offer a money back guarantee if it was sent back to me

My full length carbon shrouds have the moderator built in to them and take about 5 mins to fit !

Regards

R33SY

Hi

Regards

R33SY

Hi,Thanks for your reply.Can a carbon fibre shroud be added to my falcon FN12, With one of your Mod's?

Is so could you tell me a price for this upgrade?, I also have a Brocock Contour in .177

Regards

Welsh-Rhino

Hi guys, Been using my Falcon FN12 Lighthunter in .22 for over three years now with the wiehrauch moderator with great results.

I'd like a smaller moderator with the same kind of moderated effect can anyone tell me if theres a smalller moderator on the market with the same results?

I also have a Swift Prescision Rifles Moderator in 22 LR.

Swift Stumpy, small, lightweight and effective