English springer spaniel pups for sale

Actionpigeons

English springer spaniel pups for sale

One Dog pup and two bitch pups for sale. (Black & White)

The pups are fully K.C registered and come with five weeks K.C. insurance.

I have the paper work all in place and here for you to see, along with the five-generation pedigree.

The pups have been legally docked (English Dock) and will come with a docking certificate

A little about the Sire (Father)

He is a black and white dog, very well put together with a kind nature. He has 29 FTCH in his five-generation pedigree and even if you do not intend to work your pup at least you know it will have the breeding so as it can be trained to a high standard.

A little about the Dam (Mother)

I have owned the bitch since she was 8 weeks old and she has been a pleasure to train and work.

She works tirelessly beating in the shooting season as well as working with hawks.

This is my bitches second and last litter. She is a very stylish bitch when working and is very well balanced with a lovely nature. She has 20 FTCH in her pedigree and if you are looking for a Springer for work or as a pet you will not go far wrong with a pup from the two above dogs.

I am looking for forever homes for the pups I have for sale, so please do a little research about English Springer’s before you think about having one.

In the right hands the pups will make excellent shooting companion or a lively energetic pet.

The pups will be ready for their new homes on Friday the 8th of August when they will be 8 weeks old.

You are welcome to view the pups at anytime by appointment with no obligation to buy.

Small village just south of Derby.

Bitches £500.00

Dogs £450.00

£50.00 deposit secures

PM if interested

post-47459-0-74759200-1406303846_thumb.jpg

post-47459-0-87214200-1406305377_thumb.jpg

Edited by Actionpigeons