CLA game fair

number 1

I have Just got back From The CLA Gamefair but it wasent very well sign posted dad got us lost 3 times  :D

If you havent gone yet then GO theres all sorts the sporting gun had a stand and just about all the big gun shops were there and they were a dam good price to. I told dad I was after a 20 bore over and under but I only had just under £200 to spend so while I went to get us a drink Dad  went missing so I stayed by the van a shure enough he returned with a Investarm 20 bore over and under under his arm that he said he brought for £180 so I still had a little to spend So I got myself a crow call and 2 crow decoys.

Its a Relly Good day out and I would recomend it to anybody

even if your not to keen on shooting.  :(  :(  :D

BigDave, Congrats on the new gun :D

Sounds to me as though your Dad is a great bloke, sneaking off and buying it when you weren,t looking......nice suprise.  :(

I hope the Midland will be as good as the CLA fair.

Its a long time since I have been to one and I,m looking forward to it.

If your Dad,s not doing anything in mid September........he can come along and buy me a gun :D :( :( :(

Steptember Then , he will have to check his apointments :D

How do you tell if a gun is better at shooting a certain gram of cartrage my dad said I shoudent use anything heaver than 28 grams or something or it will kick to much.

But then Again I ain't afraid to bleed as long as it makes me hit more!

:D

Went to CLA today. Got a sun tan and a new titfer.  :D

Didn't think much to the pigeon shooting equipment on sale, in fact a lot was over priced. (Might be the Yorkshire in me!) Poor selection though, not as good as the Midland.