Woodcock and Snipe shooting 2014-2015

Highbird70

Hi Marco

Great couple of days on the Woodcock and Snipe.

Nice to meet up with Magman (Rob) and Shoot and be safe (Mark) both now fluent in Italian.

Robs shot was truly spectacular, as was Mark's ( 5"8') efforts to scale a 4' fence topped by barbed wire.

I was tempted to help but thought it more amusing to be a spectator.

Mark we found 3 Snipe and 5 Woodcock in the Dario's and Massimo's pockets, so the bag was even better than you thought.

Thanks for a great time, looking forward to next year.

Terry

Glad to hear you guys enjoyed yourselves. It was a pleasure to stumble round falling on my face for such a cheerful and sportsmanlike team of guns. The rest of the beating team are much better at it than I am, and hardly fall over at all. :yes:

David.

Edited by Kalahari

Hi Marco

Great couple of days on the Woodcock and Snipe.

Nice to meet up with Magman (Rob) and Shoot and be safe (Mark) both now fluent in Italian.

Robs shot was truly spectacular, as was Mark's ( 5"8') efforts to scale a 4' fence topped by barbed wire.

I was tempted to help but thought it more amusing to be a spectator.

Mark we found 3 Snipe and 5 Woodcock in the Dario's and Massimo's pockets, so the bag was even better than you thought.

Thanks for a great time, looking forward to next year.

Terry

You never know, what will happen in Terry Bakerboy company, thankfully we do have videos of him, impersonating the waiter for a night, with 2 young ladies in the restaurant.

Thanks for all the laughter and the company

Mark

• 1 month later...

It was a great pleasure to have you all back and to meet some new faces too, thank you gents for all the great company, laughter and some really good sporting shooting

Mark

Hi Marko,

I Just wanted to say thanks for a great few days shooting, The wind and the rain just added to it!

Thanks

again

David

Hi Marko,

Just wanted to say thanks for a great few days shooting, The wind and the rain just added to it!

Thanks

again

David