Sako 75 bolt

steve_b_wales

Rotate the bolt shroud to re cock it, sakos are very easy to do. Is the firing pin in the 'fallen' state?

Yes, the pin is showing. Can this be re cocked by hand, or would it be better in a vice?

EDIT: I just re cocked it by hand, but the bolt went all the way into the breech,but would'nt lock into position. The pin has now fallen again, and I can't re cock it.

EDIT 2: I managed to re cock it, but when I pushed it forward into the breech, and it's fallen apart from the back end. How the hell do I put this back together?

I gosh I was reading that thinking "he is going to go to far" you did, oops. Easy refit is the reverse but you need the round plastic tool that comes with the gun or to borrow one, without its difficult. Compress and twist

Well I bought the rifle new, and there was'nt any plastic tool with it. There is a video on Youtube, where someone shows how to take the bolt apart and put it back together again. I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

On the off chance, is there someone who has this plastic tool that I can borrow?

Steve.