Share on my permission for share on yours.

I hav a 240 acre permission which is best accessed at dusk or early morning. Lots of foxes, birds, rabbits, best suited to air or shotgun in a hide.

I will let you attend my permission when you like, if I can get a spot on your permission to allow me to shoot closer to the middle of the day on my .22lr which I am awaiting my FAC for (I already have shotgun cert). We both hold on to our permissions ourselves, but we each let the other have access to them as well as well as the normal introductions to the land owner if applicable to you, to help with getting the land approved for rimfire etc.

I am based in the west midlands.

No, I have FAC approved 240 acres of land. But I can only shoot it near dusk or morning due to stipulations by land owner. I want FAC land I can shoot over in the middle of the day but would be willing to have a lot less acreage as a sacrifice. I am waiting for my FAC (i had one, but revoked it when I moved to shotgun from target shooting many years ago) which already has my larger permission on as good reason, but would like to have some land I can use without time stipulations/having to use night visior or lamping.

None of my friends have any FAC rated land for the middle of the day - hence my offer on here.

I thought it was quite generous allowing people to meet and use each others land - obviously I was confused as to the idea of community that used to be commonplace on this forum.