Nigg Bay

washman

Hello ive been on here asking info about Nigg bay ive finally got the cottage booked after loads of familly traumors and work committments ive got a place booked for a week with in a stones throw of Nigg Bay next to the RSPB reserve im going on the week beginning 13th Dec.now ive been around the block a bit and nocking on 60 if any of you gentlemen could give me some idea where to go I would appreciate the help as ive never shot there now ill be happy just to stand somewhere quiet with the 4 bore as im more bothered about seeing the geese than shooting them not that the excitement still isnt there and I would love to send one of the labs for their first foreshore geese, so if I could get somd help I would appreciate it.

Cheers john

I think alan jarrett who is chairman of kwca has a good freind who shoots up there his number should be easy enough to track down through their website, i know alan and he is always keen too help anyone, so if you dont mind the effort im sure he will put you in touch with someone who knows