Driven day for 13th dec

• 3 weeks later...

hi all just came back from this shoot this weekend and had a fantastic time .....we had some fantastic birds presented to us sadly my skill with a shotgun was not on the same par....

the beaters were awesome and worked relentless all day through some very hard brush . tom the gamekeeper was on the beating line as well working hard . it was a hard fought day as it was the first really good frost we have had and the birds had moved to some different locations than on previous shoots but tom soon found some and we were soon onto some great sport

lunch was a laid on at the local pub and then onto the afternoon drives which were getting better each drive.

after the day 4 of us stayed in for the duck flight which was awesome we saw plenty of teal and ducks and all came away with ether a teal or duck i even got one of each

we understood this is a young shoot in its infant years and bag number are not high but the money charged and the day provided was 1st class i would highly recommend to anyone .we are defiantly going back

fantastic day thanks all

Edited by Berettabangstick