Bellew Vs Cleverly

evo

looking forward to this one,

my thoughts are ,,if bellew channels his aggression in the proper direction he should win this battle BUT if he goes in like a bull in a china shop then I can see a late points or stoppage for cleverly,

it really is a close one to call,,,,,power bellew and boxing to cleverly

result,,Bellew by stoppage (hopefully)

THOUGHTS ?

atb Evo

Both got knocked out in their last World title fight. Depends who wants it more. Both can punch - both can be stopped.

Bellew grates on my nerves. He was gracious in defeat and went up in my estimation. Couple of weeks later, he thought he had won the fight - delusional. As time has gone on, his mouth has got the better of him.

If he fought as well as he boasted - he would already be World Champion.

To be honest - I like neither of them.

have to agree Gordon, bellews mouth certainly doesn,t carry him well, quite annoying sometimes, I know selling tickets is the aim but Bellews mouth is taking it to the extreme,

whoever loses will have to have a hard think on where they go next if at all anywhere

atb Evo

I wanna see Anthony Joshua fight some one good...not just the chumps he's been in with so far...

Bellew tonight by KO...

Joshua is an ex rogue who turned his life around and I can only wish him all the best,BUT he needs to stop fighting bums who look for their spot on the canvas

atb Evo

Joshua is an ex rogue who turned his life around and I can only wish him all the best,BUT he needs to stop fighting bums who look for their spot on the canvas

atb Evo

Calm doon a wee bit.Hes a 9 fight novice who is gradually getting stepped up as he should be considering he first put on gloves very late at 18.Theres been a few of these "bums" who have been very durable but hes been banging them oot,and some have taken a good bit of punishment before its been stopped.Sprott is another rung on the ladder and hopefully a British title fight will be coming next year and maybe World from there.He looks good,and has some dig but his chin still has to be tested.

Very close to call with Clev and Bellew but really hoping Cleverly wins this,although im leaning with Bellew.Cant stand his bull and would love to see him quietened.

have to agree Gordon, bellews mouth certainly doesn,t carry him well, quite annoying sometimes, I know selling tickets is the aim but Bellews mouth is taking it to the extreme,

whoever loses will have to have a hard think on where they go next if at all anywhere

atb Evo

I agree,and possibly think whoever loses might sack it,depending on the manner of loss.

Joshua did well but sprott should be forced to retire, there are amateurs in our gym who would beat sprott now, maybe not a few years ago though, fair cop Anthony got in and did a job,,,,well done

don't like degale or groves, both to arrogant, but as for Quigg well he certainly is class but a game opponent all the same,very tough fight

NOW FOR THE BIG ONE

atb Evo

Its a good quality card but agree dave its never ppv. Joshua v price if it happens will be great. I hope groves can lift himself for a title shot as he has class but agree looks tired

I actually think Groves is pretty finished.Cant believe his performance in the first Froch compared to his last two and just doesnt look as though he can get up for the fights.Hopefully he will prove me wrong though.