removing sign writing shadow

millrace

Cheers g3 was what I was finding mentioned elsewhere, now paste or liquid what's the easiest, I've tcutted vans before with mixed results have one coming this week the decals have been removed but I know there will be shadows wanting to get rid this time if possible.....

liquid is easier but its not cheap, be carefull with the machine as its very easy to go through on any edges plenty of water is a must.

As above G4 paste on a machine polisher but try it out first as it can burn the paint if you push to hard! Car will look new again once cleaned with G4 though bring a nice deep shine back

Hi, Try using panel wipe usually does the trick, or G6/ G3 although I do prefer using 3M fastcut compound instead (abit expensive) and alot of elbow grease unless you have use of a buffing machine then it should come off without a problem and as for the swirl marks use 3M ultrafina it will hide them away.

All the best

Hi, Try using panel wipe usually does the trick, or G6/ G3 although I do prefer using 3M fastcut compound instead (abit expensive) and alot of elbow grease unless you have use of a buffing machine then it should come off without a problem and as for the swirl marks use 3M ultrafina it will hide them away.

All the best

Panel wipe will only remove the sticky residue and not the outline of where the sticker previously was.