Silver sabel

stet

I have a silver sabel de lux sle 27" side by side i want to sell the gun is immaculate could some one help me put a price on it. Have tried to put photo on see how it comes out.

Thank you

I had one of these years ago, and wish I had kept it as it was a lovely gun.

Think I paid @ £250 for it.

G.M.

I have a very clean Sabel boxlock ejector for rough shooting and I have been very pleased with it.

I have had some of the cheaper sidelocks like Sabel and Kestrel. My only complaint is some of the working parts metal could be a bit harder. I have had springs binding on the side plates etc and the sears and springs can be a bit soft too.

The gun you have looks a nice piece, probably a Silver Sabel . I paid about £350 for a very similar Kestrel a few years ago. If it is as tidy inside as it looks outside, it should be marked up at about £395. By the way, those sabels on guntrader have been there for quite some time, so are they priced too high ?

Its a silver sabel de lux printed on side plates i have had a look at the ones on guntrader and a lot of the sabels don't look up to much took it to gun dealer hes put it on shelf £700 will see how it goes as i said it is immaculate.

• 2 years later...